Watch me grow - Jovan 黃劲学 & Jovin 黃浩伦

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ah Gong's Birthday

It's my beloved ah gong's birthday. On 10 May 2006 (Wed) it was my ah gong 54 yrs old birthday.
Can tell that ah gong is very happy on that day, his smile was from the button of his hearts.

It's was a working day, so after work daddy & mummy rush to grand aunty house to fetch me to Woodland.
We meet ah gong and uncle bee they all at Causeway point. We are going to have dinner at Crystal Jade
We reach there around 8.10pm, but ah gong they all haven't reach, so we shop around first.


In the restaurant , i make alot of noise, banging the table, throwing the spoon, shouting etc etc

haha... coz i know ah gong around, mummy will not beat me, coz ah gong will protect me

After dinner, we when back to ah gong house to cut cake cake. Why have to go home cut cake cake lei ??
Because ah gong was shy to cut cake in the restaurant. hahah....







Sing birthday song give Ah gong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home