Watch me grow - Jovan 黃劲学 & Jovin 黃浩伦

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

11months 6days


I'm turning 1year old soon, mummy is busy looking for cheap and good buffet catering service.
mummy also headache, don't where to celebrate my birthday.
At first she decide to held the party at our MSC garden, but some aunty comment that it will be abit troublesome, coz there is no toilet or basin at the roof top garden, what if the guest wanted to go toilet or wash hand etc...
After many many discussion with daddy, they decided to held it at home.
So, that day will be a very very happening day for me again, just like my full month celebration hahaha....
sure will have alot alot of toys and jie jie, gor gor and di di play with me
oh yah, i have to submit my guest list to mummy liao, coz i got alot of buddy buddy baby to invite hahah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home